Saturday, May 26, 2012

A warm welcome from Craft Christini


Years ago I began this blog, CraftTini, because 
I LOVE to craft & my family calls me Tini. 
The drafts sat dormant on the homepage waiting for release. 
Now, another baby later, I am again attempting to get my ideas onto the screen for you. 


My husband says I glow when creating, party decorating, playing with my kids and being near the ocean. He along with these passions are truly my world. My girls and I make many creations and enjoy laughing and sharing our ideas together. Children enjoy making anything to spend time with people they love.


Handmade is always beautiful in the eye of beholder. 
I have had to learn that accepting all art creations is perfection.
You will find imperfections in my posts. I could and have spent all day proofing, retyping and reworking a post. I must let my OCD for perfection go to type all my ideas out and still have time for my family. 
I hope you find these ideas helpful for your crafting, creating and family time. Enjoy and laugh with or at me, I sure do.  


So, here we go,
Christini

No comments:

Post a Comment